Sorry but I didn’t translate this post in italian and german because I think it has to be in english.
I’m so excited to let you know that a few days ago I was nominated by the lovely Federica for the Liebster Blog Award. Maybe you’ve never heard about it and are asking yourself:
What is the Liebster Blog Award?
“Liebster” is a German word meaning beloved or dearest. In the blogging world, the Liebster Award is online recognition given by bloggers to other new bloggers for enjoying or valuing their work. It is meant to highlight and credit favorite new up and coming blogs within the writing community.
What are the rules for the Liebster Award?
Once you accept a nomination (what I did), you are expected to complete the following steps:
Step 1: Write a 150-300 word post about your favourite blog that is not your own.
My favorite blog is https://www.inthefrow.com owned by Victoria Magrath an extremely nice young english woman. Her blog is absolutely stunning. Amazing pictures and wonderful locations. She also has a YouTube Channel. Her elegant and classy style combined with her kindness makes Victoria to a special woman. Despite having so many followers she still takes the time to answer the questions and comments people leave on her website and YouTube Channel. She is very confident and knowledgeable and her fashion taste is impeccable. I’m sure she has inspired a lot of us newbies here. She writes and talks about fashion, makeup, food and travel. It’s so nice after a long day to go to her website and look around. She is very genuine and I trust her. When she talks about a product she will show you exactly how she uses it and what results she gets. Her articles are so well written and you can learn a lot. She has done lots of collaborations with big brands. If you want to know in advance which makeup products will be released in the near future watch her videos on YouTube she often tells you because she gets the opportunity to take part in campaigns and events. If you don’t know her already, you should really check out her blog.
Step 2: Thank the blogger who nominated you.
Federica from https://federicasdreams.wordpress.com nominated me. Federica will always have a special place in my heart because she was the first who left a comment on my blog and also the winner of my Birthday Giveaway. She is a very nice young italian women with various interests. Please check her blog out you’ll be amazed.
Federica, thank you so much for having nominated me and giving me this opportunity. Grazie mille Federica.
Step 3: 10 facts about yourself (optional).
- I’m a very down to earth person.
- I don’t believe in miracles. If you want something you’ve to work hard for it and often you don’t even get it.
- I like foreign languages and had the fortune to grow up bilingual (Italian/German).
- I’ve been sewing for over 40 years.
- I could spend the whole day shopping (nearly shopaholic).
- I like going to the Bingo.
- Sunflowers are my favorite flowers.
- Summer I love you. For me it could be the whole year summer.
- I’m a purple girl.
- I adore my cashmere sweaters.
Step 4: Answer the questions your nominator has asked.
- What’s your favourite TV series?
- If you could be a supernatural character, what will you be?
I’d like to be Crowley.
- If there was a fire in your home and you could save only one thing, what would you choose?
I’d choose my laptop.
- What is your dream job and why?
I always wanted to become a fashion designer because I like fashion but it never happened and that’s why it’s only a dream.
- What is your favourite movie?
Dirty dancing. Here I’m giving my age away.
- What is your favourite dish? Can you cook it?
I like steaks and fries. I’m lucky that these aren’t too difficult to cook. Yes I can.
Step 5: Nominate 5-11 bloggers with under 200 followers.
In alphabetical order:
Step 6: Ask your nominees some questions.
- Which is your favorite color?
- Are fashion and makeup important for you?
- One makeup item you can’t live without?
- Do you have pets at home?
- What is your preferred music genre?
- Which city would you like to visit?
Please bear in mind that there is absolutely no obligation whatsoever in accepting my nomination. If you’re one of the 11 above nominated bloggers but you would rather not participate, you can simply ignore my nomination.
Thank you very much for reading my post and of course a special grazie to Federica.
Have a great time.