Sorry but I didn’t translate this post in Italian and German because I think it has to be in English.
I’m absolutely thrilled that the lovely Sarah from https://lifewithlilred.com nominated me a few days ago for my second Liebster Award. I’m quite sure most of you will know her if you don’t I highly recommend to check out her stunning blog. I like what she writes on her About page; “This is just an average blog. Nothing fancy, nothing special.” Well my dear Sarah, YOU are very special an open-hearted person extremely friendly and helpful. I truly like your posts and I’m always looking forward to your next one. It makes me always laugh when you write let’s chit chat because I adore that expression.
Sarah, thank you so much for having nominated me and giving me this opportunity.
What is the Liebster Award?
“Liebster” is a German word meaning beloved or dearest. In the blogging world, the Liebster Award is online recognition given by bloggers to other new bloggers for enjoying or valuing their work. It is meant to highlight and credit favorite new up and coming blogs within the writing community.
What are the rules for the Liebster Award?
Once you accept a nomination (what I did), you are expected to complete the following steps:
- Post the instructions for accepting the award and passing it on.
- Create a new blog post on your page thanking the person that nominated you, link to their blog, and put in a graphic of the award.
- Answer the questions that were provided, and then share some facts about yourself.
- Create a new set of your own questions for others to answer.
- Nominate ten others and share your blog post with them so they can accept their award!
Q & A:
- Coffee or tea? Always tea especially English Breakfast and Peppermint.
- Wine or beer? None of them.
- Sweet or sour? Only sweet. I hate sour.
- Cold weather or warm? I adore warm wheater. The hotter the better.
- Favorite holiday memory? Christmas has always been my favorite time of the year because I like spending time decorating the house and of course receiving gifts. As a child I loved visiting relatives and playing with my cousins. One year my four years older cousin had the brilliant idea to decorate or I should rather say to paint the window. We had a great time doing that and the final work was amazing. Lots of white stars the only problem was that it was nearly impossible to remove the paint afterwards. I don’t have a clue what kind of paint we used but I still remember my aunt complaining and my uncle shouting at us.
Facts about me:
- I’m a very down to earth person.
- I don’t believe in miracles. If you want something, you’ve to work hard for it and often you don’t even get it.
- I like foreign languages and had the fortune to grow up bilingual (Italian/German).
- I’ve been sewing for over 40 years.
- I could spend the whole day shopping (nearly shopaholic).
- I like going to the Bingo.
- Sunflowers are my favorite flowers.
- Summer I love you. For me it could be the whole year summer.
- I’m a purple girl.
- I adore my cashmere sweaters.
My questions for you:
- Which is your favorite color?
- Are fashion and makeup important for you?
- One makeup item you can’t live without?
- Do you have pets at home?
- What is your preferred music genre?
- Which city would you like to visit?
My nominees are (in alphabetical order):
Please bear in mind that there is absolutely no obligation whatsoever in accepting my nomination. If you’re one of the 9 above nominated bloggers but you would rather not participate, you can simply ignore my nomination.
Thank you very much for reading my post and of course special thanks to Sarah.
Have a great time.