Sorry, but I didn’t translate this post in Italian and German because I think it has to be in English.
I’m absolutely thrilled that the lovely Becca from https://beccaleebeauty.wordpress.com an absolutely beautiful blog about makeup, fashion and life nominated me a few days ago for my third Liebster Award. The best was when I read how she described my blog; “a proper professional blog with some brilliant review posts”. Becca, thank you so much for the proper professional blog. I’m absolutely speechless and blushing. So kind of you. You just made my day.
I really like how Becca welcomes you to her home page: “Don’t stop, never give up, hold your head high and reach the top – S Club 7”. This is so motivating and inspiring. Well done Becca. Please check her blog out.
Becca, thank you so much for having nominated me and giving me this opportunity.
What is the Liebster Award?
“Liebster” is a German word meaning beloved or dearest. In the blogging world, the Liebster Award is online recognition given by bloggers to other new bloggers for enjoying or valuing their work. It is meant to highlight and credit favourite new up and coming blogs within the writing community.
What are the rules for the Liebster Award?
Once you accept a nomination (what I did), you are expected to complete the following steps:
- Post the instructions for accepting the award and passing it on.
- Create a new blog post on your page thanking the person that nominated you, link to their blog, and put in a graphic of the award.
- Answer the questions that were provided, and then share some facts about yourself.
- Create a new set of your own questions for others to answer.
- Nominate ten others and share your blog post with them so they can accept their award!
Q & A:
- Lipstick or eyeshadow? I’m a lipstick girl. At the moment I’m totally in love with the Giorgio Armani Ecstasy Lacquer Excess Lipcolor Shine in the shade Fatale 503. Because I wear glasses eyeshadows are less noticeable and therefore not so important.
- Sweets or chocolate? Being Swiss I should immediately say chocolate but honestly, I prefer sweets. Sorry, Switzerland.
- Winter or Summer? Definitely Summer. I adore warm weather and spending time outside in the garden.
- Favourite book? I don’t have a favourite book. I like historical romance books but I don’t have a specific title in mind.
- Cats or dogs? I’m a cat lover and I love Lulu my 10 years old cat. She is a Diva and her favourite waste of time is scratching and biting.
- Early bird or night owl? Always night owl. I’ve never been an early bird person but I’ve to get up at 5 am for work.
Facts about me:
- I’m a very down to earth person.
- I don’t believe in miracles. If you want something, you’ve to work hard for it and often you don’t even get it.
- I like foreign languages and had the fortune to grow up bilingual (Italian/German).
- I’ve been sewing for over 40 years.
- I could spend the whole day shopping (nearly shopaholic).
- I like going to the Bingo.
- Sunflowers are my favourite flowers.
- Summer, I love you. For me, it could be the whole year summer.
- I’m a purple girl.
- I adore my cashmere sweaters.
My questions for you:
- Which is your favourite colour?
- Are fashion and makeup important for you?
- One makeup item you can’t live without?
- Do you have pets at home?
- What is your preferred music genre?
- Which city would you like to visit?
My nominees are (in alphabetical order) / I only nominated 5:
Please bear in mind that there is absolutely no obligation whatsoever in accepting my nomination. If you’re one of the 5 above nominated bloggers but you would rather not participate, you can simply ignore my nomination.
Thank you very much for reading my post and of course special thanks to Becca.
Have a great time.