The hot weather is coming or is already here and who wants to walk around with a melting makeup? Nobody – I guess or at least I hope so. Let’s find out together how to prevent or reduce makeup disasters when it’s hot and humid outside.
- Switch to a lighter moisturizer depending on your skin type
- Always use a primer to hold your makeup in place
- If possible opt for a tinted moisturizer or choose an oil-free foundation. Less is more here. The richer the product is the more you’ll sweat.
- Bronzers are your best friends. Pick one and apply it where the sun normally would hit you (forehead, cheekbones, chin, nose and a little bit on your neck). A bronzer can easily replace a blush.
- Apply an eye primer and set it with powder before you use eyeshadows. Try to avoid creamy eyeshadows, especially if you have oily eyelids.
- If you like sheer lipsticks now it’s the right time to use them. You should keep deep lipstick shades for Fall/Winter because they can look too heavy. That’s a tough one for me…
How do you keep your makeup fresh and pretty? Please let me know in the comments below. I’d like to hear your opinion.
Thanks for reading my post, and have a wonderful time.